Amesbury Match Postponed

An early morning pitch inspection revealed that large areas of the pitch has standing water and with rain now expected until lunchtime there was no prospect of making the pitch playable by kick off.

The match will be rescheduled for another date.

The clubhouse will therefore not be open at lunchtime.